lundi 25 janvier 2016

I'm a new guy - Bad or Good?

Hey guys,

New to the hobby and after cycling my 8g tank for a week or so, all my levels are just perfect, but I noticed some stuff on my LR and I can't get a for sure ID on whether it's good or bad hitchhikers.. maybe not the best pics but I didn't feel like breaking out the good camera tonight so phone pics for now... Some of the rock has white bumps, they look almost like tiny barnacles all over them and the other things look like long white worms for lack of a better description. Any ideas to shed? CUC is coming in in about a week - I want to make sure there won't be issues.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: image1.jpg Views: N/A Size: 82.9 KB ID: 121359   Click image for larger version Name: image2.jpg Views: N/A Size: 82.3 KB ID: 121360   Click image for larger version Name: image3.jpg Views: N/A Size: 82.3 KB ID: 121361  



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire