lundi 25 janvier 2016

My Water Parameters

Just thought I would run past you my water parameters to see what you think...
PH...8.2-8.4
Calcium...340-360
Carbonate Hardness...16kh
Nitrate...0
Nitrite...0
Salinity...1026
I have been blasting this with a power head, two large airstones and ofcourse my fx6 filter system, I havent added anything to the mix yet and the only thing that seems stubborn is the kh reading...I have heard of the old marine keepers trick of adding distilled white vinegar but as there is no live rock in the tank until tomorrow I was holding off on that.
I have no access to roi water and used our basic water which comes through chalk which I suppose is the reason for it's high reading.
Water has been cycling for over a week now and it has been treated to remove any heavy metals etc.
These tests are through an API Reef Master and Saltwater test kits except for the salinity which was done with a Refractometer.
What do you think..am I on the right track.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire