mercredi 27 janvier 2016

Snowflake Eel not eating since tank rearrangement

My 2' snowflake eel we've had about a year. When we first bought him he went on a hunger strike for 2 weeks at which point we discovered that he hates silversides which was why he wasn't eating. So for the past year he's been chowing down on krill..... until a week ago. We got some new tank mates and I rearranged the tank a little to throw everyone off until the new fish acclimated. Well, since that time he is now refusing to eat the krill as well. Any suggestions for a new food? Or should I just hold out a bit. I think he's just pissed because I moved stuff around on him. :mad:
All levels in the tank are spot on.
Figures - having finicky kids wasn't challenging enough - now to add a finicky eel with attitude. LOL
Thanks!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire