dimanche 31 janvier 2016

Emperor Angelfish not eating

Hello,
My emperor angelfish is not eating. I've went out and purchased some cheap zoanthids in hope he'll eat them. I suspect he's picking at the rocks but I have yet to see it, but I've seen him hover face in the rock like he'll pick at it. I've owned him for 4 days, and on the third day I saw him chew at some seaweed floating around. I've changed the water in hopes it'll help. The angelfish has some whitish blotches on him but he hasn't lost or gain any weight. He gets kinda bashed around by my pump so I've ordered a weak pump. He might have been stress since on the 2nd night he got too close my puffer while he was sleeping and caused the puffer to take a chunk of of his tail. I've ordered some Seachem Entice and Garlic extreme. I've tried mysis, formula 2 flakes, Omega one garlic flakes. I've yet to tried bloodworms, NlS, and brine shrimp. His breathing is normal but to white splotches are worst on one side then the other. Any suggestions on how to get him to eat? The sg is 1.021 btw.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire