vendredi 29 janvier 2016

Is there truly an advantage of changing vortech flow modes throughout the day?

Hello, I'm new to the forum and apologize if this question has been addressed a lot already.

I have Ecotech Vortech pumps and would like to get the Reeflink controller so that I can program different pump modes to come on at various times during the day. For instance, usng Reefcrest early and Tidal Swell late in the day with a period of Nutrient Transport once a day to clear out debris. While it sounds like an awesome way to get all the advantages of the different pump modes, I'm wondering if anyone has actually verified that this is a good thing for the reef tank. I worry that this could actually do more harm than good if corals prefer stable conditions. Any thoughts?

Thanks!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire