lundi 25 janvier 2016

Flow pot over extending?

Hi guys, new here and to reef hobby. Very helpful place to get information from all the experienced reefers :beer:

Here is my very first post and question: I got a frag of flowerpot a week ago, it has been very "open" since day one with all the tentacles out to an unbelieveable length... However, it makes me wonder if it is actually happy?? Or it is simply a sign of something wrong? :doh:

The tank is 3-month old, with one goby only, and one small torch after cycling (2 months ago). Minor algae that can be taken care of eaisly with weekly water change, water parameter is on check with slightly high on calcium (500 ppm, in process of lowing it via water change).. I haven't fed it yet because I don't want to overkill before I figure out what I really need for it.. any idea? Or I am just paranoid about the over-extending?

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: image.jpeg Views: N/A Size: 1.72 MB ID: 121356  


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire