dimanche 24 janvier 2016

Maxspect 150 or 130? Help new setup

Hello everyone! I am building a another reef setup "93 gallon rimless cube" and ordered everything besides the powerheads. I been going crazy between two maxspect gyre 150's or 130's :freak:

Heres my take
Gyre 150
Pros
1. 12" long greater horizontal water spread
2. More powerful=Lower settings=Less stress= longer life expectancy?

Cons
1. More expensive
2. Takes up more room
3. two 150's might be to strong for the aquarium on the lowest setting?

Gyre 130
Pros
1. Takes up less space
2. Best of all less expensive
3. should be able to run two without worries

Cons
1. Higher setting=More stress= Less life expectancy?
2. 10" long less horizontal water spread
3. Two 130's might not be enough?

Now I might be over thinking everything :lol:
but I dont want to make the mistake of to much power and not enough.
Now to get some helpful opinions from some reef junkies before tomorrow night so I can get my new order before Friday :thumbup:


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire