samedi 21 novembre 2015

We got Saturday!

good morning folks, and ...HAPPY SATURDAY! Looks like a cool. windy day here at the shore, but it's STRIPER SEASON, so our yard at work will be one big parking lot. Won't be any haul outs today. So looking like a nice peaceful, boring day at work. Buttermilk waffles with some fresh strawberries to go with our coffee and pink milk this morning. Watched the movie 'INSIDE OUT' last night with Naterbug....yeah, I let him pic. Wasn't one of Disney's best efforts, but the couch cuddling that went with it was priceless. Thanks for the advice last night Doug and Cath on my latest 'I'm thinking about it fish'. Corals or fish....I'm not here just because 'I want' at any cost, I'm here to keep our guests healthy and happy, so I love honest answers.....THANKS AGAIN. Hope all have a day ahead that great memories are made of,
Hack


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire