dimanche 1 novembre 2015

LED lighting - Please help!

Hello!

This is probably the most asked question...I'm getting desperate! I recently purchased an Orbit Marine PRO LED lighting system...I need to decide if I'm keeping it ASAP, so I can send it back...

My goal is to grow everything, LPS, SPS, etc in my 75 gallon

It's not as bright as I though it would be, and it's so darn slim that it doesn't cover the whole tank. There is a ton of shadowing and I would have to be super particular about where everything goes plus I'll be pretty limited by the space that is truly lit well. Do I just need to re-arrange my rock work?

If you think these lights will do fine let me know! Otherwise, could I please get some LED light recommendations for my 75 gallon that is under $600 and will accomplish what I'm looking for? I'm not rich, so the cheaper the better, but If I have to eat ramens for a couple months to get a good quality light I'll do it, lol!

I just want to be 100% happy with such an expensive purchase you know?

Thank a billion!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire