mercredi 1 octobre 2014

Aqua Controller Suggestions!!!???!!!???

Hey guys I have been looking at different aqua controllers recently and I have been trying to find the right one for me. I have looked at the APEX JR and the REEFKEEPER LITE. They aren't very clear about what they can and can't do so I was hoping you guys could answer some questions.



I would like a controller that...



- Can control power heads (Koralia evolutions)

- Can control lighting (Zoo med aqua sun LED HO)

- Can control protein skimmer (Hydor Slim Skim Nano)

- Can control Heater (Hydor Theo)



Important but not essential...



Control from phone anywhere

Ability to purchase a automatic feeder that could be synced with it

Different module capabilities..



Thanks guys please suggest different controllers but try and keep the price low. If you have a controller please feel free to share a bit about it (What you like and don't like) because I would like to learn what the best is for me.



Thanks




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire