samedi 4 mars 2017

Ecotech Vortech

Does anyone here have any experience with Ecotech Vortech powerheads? I have a 250 litre tank (35"/20"/22") and 3 MP10's but I just cannot seem to get the right placement. I either have loads of detritus on the sand and deadspots, or I end up with a sand storm and part of the tank bare bottom!! My live rock is pretty much in the middle of the tank and not up against the sides or back. I have a mix of SPS and LPS.

I have the Ecotech Live so I can program them all in master/slave modes but I am really struggling with my trial and error, and the fish and corals are clearly stressed by my constantly having my hands in the tank.

Anyone who has experience before and could give me any advice would be greatly appreciated. They seem like great powerheads if only I could get the right placement and modes.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire