samedi 21 novembre 2015

help with skimmer

So I've never used a skimmer before and today I tried to hook up the used one that I got with my used tank setup.
Its a Berlin 25-150 3 stage.
I hooked up the air pump and a water pump and it would fill up until it hit the return hose once it hit the return hose it would come pouring out then stop till the cylinder filled up....and repeat and repeat and.... As well as that I didn't see any foam/bubbles forming.
Again I've never used a skimmer I'm thinking the problem might be not a powerful enough pump and the returns need to not be as wide/open.
But this is how the guy before me had it set up....

Any help is greatly appreciated

One more thing. I have some pics to post if that will help but can't seem to figure out how to post them on here from my phone.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire