vendredi 20 novembre 2015

Critique my stocking list

Hi guys.
I am trying to figure the best bet for my new 65 gallon reef. Below is my list of desired inhabitants. Obviously I won't be able to keep all the fish on the list. It's more of a my most wanted species list. I know the one spot Foxface will be a touch big for the tank but man do I want one. So take a look at the list and tell me what you add or subtract if this was your tank.

Fish

Royal Gramma Basslet
Scissortail Dart fish or Fire fish
One Spot Foxface
Black Cap Basslet
Harptail Blenny
Green Mandarin
Pacific Redstripe Hogfish
Scotts Fairy Wrasse
Whip Fin Fairy Wrasse
Bartletts Anthias
2 Picasso Clownfish

CUC

2-3 Peppermint Shrimp
1 Cleaner shrimp
10 Cerith Snails
15 Nassarius Snails
15 Banded Trochus Snails
25 Spiny Star Astraea
Eventually a starfish of some sort

Corals and other

Mix of mostly LPS and a couple soft corals
Mix of various Zoas or Polyp corals
1 feather duster
Possibly an anenome


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire