samedi 2 mai 2015

Brown water problem with new 20G nano

I am setting a new 20G Nano, and have a problem with brown water:
Attachment 118376
I don't really have much in the tank - just some LR from a previous tank, dry rock from Bulk Reef supply, and a few snails and hermit crabs. The sand is agronite and live sand. No playground stuff.

I have tried multiple water changes, as well as several sources: My LFS, Petco Pacific water, as well as my own RO/DI. I have never used tap water. Nothing makes a difference. Within 24 hours, it is back to exactly this. Ammonia, nitrates and phosphates are 0.

I have since removed most of the rock and put it in buckets with a powerhead. All of the rocks are clean and the bucket water is crystal clear.

Anyone got any ideas? I am getting to do a complete 100% water change - and I mean really as close to 100% as I can get. All filters and equipment will be cleaned and all water replaced. At this point I don't know what else to do. I has been like this for almost 3 months.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: fishtank.JPG Views: N/A Size: 213.3 KB ID: 118376  


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire