dimanche 3 mai 2015

Soft Coral or anemone ? And general questions

Hello everyone :read: 2 months now with my reef aquarium. I had a problem last month with my dead coral turning red brown. But after putting a set of 4 mini fans (to lower the temp of the water) and starting to make my own salt water the coral turned back to its normal color.

Now I have 7 clown fish and 1 Coral Beauty Angel. The 4 Nimos have been there from week 2. Everything seems perfect. Now I bought some coral ?! maybe anemones? At the aquarium/fish shop they speak only Vietnamese and my Vietnamese is nil. They tell me "san hô" which means "coral". Can you identify?

#1 & #3 have grown a lot. #2 no changes #4 It almost died. I was going to remove it but it started to grow some tentacles

Here the fish are quite cheap Only 2 or $3. The most expensive I saw is the Sea Horse. Only $10
Coral (or anemone ?) - $3.50 to $7 (a big one)



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire