samedi 2 mai 2015

Terrible service at SaltwaterAquarium.com

So I ordered four items at SaltwaterAquarium.com- one arrived broken and the other missing.

Not a big deal, I thought, I could just call them and fix the issue. Oh wait, apparently not.

Their call center cannot provide me any information despite weeks of calling them. Promises of "looking into it" and "getting back to me" never get fulfilled.

The email address provided on their website DOES NOT WORK

I have YET to receive my items, and am thinking of canceling the charge on my credit card.


Has anyone else had such a terrible expierience with them? This is by far the worst customer service I have every had, not even considering the missing and broken items.

I am a very "Calm" reefer and always try to be considerate; for example I appreciate JBJs excellent customer service after their heater failed and caused a huge loss in livestock.

However, the inability to contact SaltWaterAquarium ("Email address does not exist") and the terrible call center is unacceptable. This is ridiculous; its been WEEKS and I am sick of this waiting game.

What to do, what to do. Just cancel the charge? That will probably get them to call me. :mad:


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire