mercredi 6 mai 2015

The 17 Year Old "Real" JBJ RL-45 Build

Hey TRT Members,

Foremost, I would like to apologize, once again. I have enjoyed learning about Marine Biology so much in the last few months that I have finally decided what I want to major in! :rotflmao:

Now, on to the build.

The new build will be BB, thanks Geoff!

Aquarium:
JBJ RL-45 Aquarium
  • 45 Gallon Capacity
  • 8mm Bent Glass
  • Tempered Glass Lid & Clips
  • Dimensions: 26.5"x21"x19"

Stand:
Standard JBJ RL-45 stand
  • Stand Dimensions: 27" x 21" x 36"
  • Weight: 80 lbs.

Lighting:

Radion XR30W PRO Gen 2 (From Nanocube)
  • Ecotech RMS mount
  • AI Nano w. controller (From Mini Quarentine, for the sump/growout area)
  • JBJ Nano-Glo Refugium light (Possible- Im pretty sure I'm anti-refugium)

Filteration:
  • 2x InTake RL-45 Media Baskets (60% larger than stock)
  • JBJ SK-45 Protein Skimmer (To start, this is free so why not?)
Flow:
  • Vortech MP10w (200 to 1,575 GPH)
  • 2x Cobalt 1200 pumps (Replacing stock 266gph Acella pumps)
  • 2x Hydor FLO wave maker

Temperature:
  • Neo-Therm 300w heater (On apex controller)
  • JBJ C-Breeze fan (On apex controller)

Auto Top-Off:
  • UPLC-2 ATO system (Best quality I've found after a TON of different models)
  • Eshopps 10g ATO Container (Might be changed depending on fit)

Controller:
Apex Gold package, with added DOS, BOB, ALD, and WXM modules.

I am very excited to apply my hundreds of hours of research and TRT suggestions to my second reef aquarium. My first reef is very stable and self sufficient (Beyond the bi-weekly water change and daily feeding), and pretty :p. I hope to increase ALL of these traits on my V2, along with the opportunity to add new ideas!

Features:
  • Bare Bottom (Thanks Geoff!)
  • NO REFUGIUM
  • Zoa laden (Creds to HelenWheels)
  • Carefully plumbed/wired (Japonicus, hopefully I will be able to incorporate your plumbing!)
  • ReefCleaners Dry rock (My personal favorite)
  • Able to support variety of SPS, LPS, Clams, Softies, and Zoanthid corals

PLEASE feel free to offer suggestions and comments/critiques!

Here is the build thread of my Nanocube
http://ift.tt/1IHDh2C

This is the NanoCube, the corals of which will be slowly transitioned into the RL-45



Here is my proposed design:


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire