mardi 5 mai 2015

Sally lightfoot. Okay, or bad idea ?

Well I went to the pet store with the intentions of getting a emerald crab. They were out so I went with the next best thing I think, the sally light foot. I read some pretty mixed reviews on him that sometimes they're vicious predators and others they're docile. I asked the pet store if they had seen any agressive behavior with this one particularly and they said no so I went with him. He's decent sized about 3 inches across and about the size of a nickel body. He's a fairly large crab. I just put him in about 2 hours ago and I haven't seen him do anything but eat sea hair poop ( why I really wanted a crab, sea hairs poo. A lot. ) I just was wondering everyone's opinions on this. Was it a horrible mistake to get this guy or do you guys think he'll be fine ? I mean if I notice anything like him taking a swipe at a fish or something I think I'm gonna trade him for a emerald. But still. What do you guys think ?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire