dimanche 3 mai 2015

New to Reefing.

Hello Everyone, My name is Anthony, This is my first post on the forums but I find myself here and reading on a daily basis.
I currently have a 40g breeder that I drilled and setup myself with a single overflow. a 10 gallon sump that I baffled myself. and as my name suggests I really am a noob, but I try to take all the information I get from here and other sites to make what works for me. ( so far so good)
I do have a couple youtube videos on my initial setup and have been meaning to do another video on my setup now which has been happily up and running for several months.
I just got a KILLER deal on a 240g tank with sump/stand/plumbing and would like to start a thread on setting up that system eventually.

Happy Reefing!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire