samedi 2 mai 2015

Lark Facebook page?

It seems to me that Facebook is a much easier way to load pics, make updates, contact friends, etc, etc! Etc! How many of you L.A.R.K.ers would like to be a part of a closed (invite only) Facebook page that is for lark members only? I remember when this club had meetings and a large social network. Frags for days at meeting and at your finger tip on the forums. But the forums have been dry lately. I would hate to put an end to LARK on TRT but as far as convenients in communications and how easily you can share pictures and information with each other might be perfect for those of us still in love with this hobby, and that are still commited to further push science and technology with all the testing and the different avenues with gear and setups. I might be in over my head (with the hobby in general) but I feel there is better ways for us to CONTINUE a REAL reef club!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire