dimanche 3 mai 2015

Help With new Tank

Chelloooo Chaps:

I am hoping some experienced guys can assist with some questions. So...I purchased this used reef ready tank. Problem is...It is quite dusty especially in the overflow area. Ho d you go about cleaning a reef ready that is already set up? Do you have to clean it while it is running? I am thinking that you have to because otherwise the water will spill out of the plumbing under the tank...is that right. I have some pictures below

DO I even have to clean real hard or do I let it run with some sort of filtration for a while?

For my sump area the previous owner had the skimmer in the middle and live rock in the first chamber (skimmer doesn't fit their) and return in the last chamber. With that set up should the water still run into the chamber with the skimmer in it first (the middle chamber) or the first chamber spilling over into the second chamber.

I hope you can assist. Here are some pictures attached. If you notice anything in these pictures that's odd please let me know. Not sure if I am doing the pictures correctly







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire