samedi 2 mai 2015

Nitrate so high please help a newbie

Hi all can you help me please I have a new set up of a marine tank, The tank has live rock and live sand in i have a v2 skim 800 skimmer running in a sump
but after doing the tests I found my salt level was perfect but nitrate was off the charts, I don't have any fish as yet but there is plenty of bristle worms and I have one snail that came with the live rock, So I'm not feeding anything in the tank as yet as its doing its cycle but was wondering why the nitrate would be off the charts at this stage is this normal when cycling the tank if not what's the best thing I can do to make lower it please everywhere I look it says I'm over feeding but I'm not at all please help a newbie thanks in advance


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire