vendredi 1 mai 2015

Brown Algae Bloom

Good Friday afternoon all... Starting yesterday I started getting excessive brown algae everywhere. My 90 has been up about 6 weeks now. I've done one water change at about 30%. Everything seems fine. Fish are eating, swimming and active.

Am I just going through new tank syndrome where I need to just keep it clean brushing the walls and sand and let skimmer and sump socks do their job until water change next weekend? Should I accelerate that water change to this weekend?

It's a bit of a haul to my LFS store for water and I was trying to wait until the RODI unit I purchased shows up this week.

I'll take what feedback I can I follow your respective advise.

Thanks,

JB

* Marineland 90 gallon crystal clear corner flo - 700 gph flow capacity
* 165W Black box LEDS x 2
* Jebao Wireless RW-8 wave maker with electronic controller x 2
* Hydor Koralia Evolution 1050 x 3
* JBJ lighting Auto Top Off - 10 gallon reserve
* 30 gallon sump / refugium
* Dual skimmer sock
* Eshopps PSK-150 protein skimmer
* Mag 12 return pump
* 60 lbs live sand ( 2+ inch sand bed )
* 40 lbs base rock


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire