vendredi 1 mai 2015

Checking in with you guys :D

Hey guys it's been a bit since I've checked in and just figured I'd post some recent pics.

After the heavy metal poisoning scare wiping out a couple snails and i think my zoa colony a couple weeks ago I'm letting things settle in and the tank is looking fantastic. I made a few minor additions and rebuilt my reef a bit more to get it to my liking...and boy do I love it.

My hammer is still in the process of recovering I think from the metal but everything is super content. Pictures are as follows...

Hammer. Waiting on him to open up more trying to determine if he's in a good spot with this new build or not..There was some recession on the skeleton I noted during the poisoning but it honestly wasn't even very much. It was slightly receded when I first bought it that I didn't notice.



New Duncan that I just got. I got a heck of a deal on it. It is currently 2 heads and I'm going to do some target feeding of brine shrimp to help promote growth :D



and here is the tank as a whole..you can really see where it has gone to now and I couldn't be happier..



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire