dimanche 25 janvier 2015

Clown Pair Question

I have 2 smaller Ocellaris Clowns. They were the first fish in my tank and I have had them for about 2 weeks. One is slightly larger than the other and to my understanding, the larger is the female. they have been getting along fine up until about 3 days ago. I noticed the smaller one would nip at the larger one during feeding. I also noticed today that he also nipped some when it wasn't feeding and the larger ones bottom fins are getting a little beat up. I have also observed the larger one do a "shake" and that also usually initiates a nip or two from the smaller one. I was told the "shake" is a mating dance. Maybe that's whats causing the nipping? does anybody know or have any experience with this?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire