mercredi 28 janvier 2015

c0ralr3efg1rl's Build Blog

Here I will be posting pictures of my tank as well as new upgrades soon to come.

Currently I have:

29 Gal Coralife Biocube (Reef Tank)

inTank Media Basket (filter floss, purigen 100ml, chemipure 6.5oz)

Coralife 265gph Return Pump

Marineland 100watt Heater

Stock lighting (x2 white LED bars, x1 blue LED bar, 36watt Actinic & Flourecent Bulbs)

x1 Hydor Mini Centrifugal Pump

Hydor 360° Water Deflector

Approx 18 lbs liverock



Live stock:

x1 Occelaris Clownfish

x1 Red Skunk Cleaner Shrimp

x2 Serpent Starfish

Green Star Polyps

Kenya Tree Coral





Planning on purchasing the following this week for my 29gal Biocube:



-Hydor 320gph Pump

-AquaticLife 115 Skimmer

-x2 more LED bars

-Light timer plug-ins



once I have those, I'm planning a new stock list--

Coral:

-Rock Flower Nem

-Lobo Brain Coral

-Zoas

-Ricordea/mushrooms



Livestock:

-Neon Blue Stripe Hermit Crab

-Green Clown Goby

-Royal Gramma

-another Occelaris Clownfish




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire