mercredi 28 janvier 2015

New Reef Keeper

Hey there! I'm Kate and I have been trolling this site for a while and finally started to join. I am also a member on aquariumadvice.com if any of you are familar with it as sharkiegirl94. In the past I have had fish bowls (lack of knowledge about goldfish/bettas)...and established my first freshwater aquarium in 2013. I have always loved the ocean, having been born in Myrtle Beach, SC, then whisked away to boring Illinois by my parents...I decided to sell the freshwater and start my dream -- a reef tank! I began setup of my Coralife Biocube 29g in March 2014 and it has been evolving ever since. I have unfortunatly had some snails and fish die, but it was not due to perams, so I think I have a good handle on things. I love to talk coral and fish, so you ever want to chat, message me! In my 29g setup I have currently: Occelaris Clownfish ("Bozo"), Red Skunk Cleaner Shrimp ("Piere"), Serpent Starfish ("Creeper"), Kenya Tree coral, and green star polyp. I'm hoping to soon make some major upgrades to get new coral and fish. Stay tuned, because I may post about them. I hope to make a lot of friends and learn a lot from this community!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire