samedi 31 janvier 2015

HELP!!! is my anemone dying

hi, I bought the bta yesterday, when I put it in the tank it settled straight away and opened up fully, and everything seemed ok, until this morning when the lights where off I noticed it was deflated and drooping down and the mouth was wide open, I just thought it was because the lights where off but the lights have been on for over 4 hours now and it still hasn't improved.

All my other corals are fine and ive tested the water and everything is as it should be, it is an established tank over 2 years now, and im using the tmc ilumenair led lights.

ive put pictures on and 1 from yesterday.

thanks.




Attached Images













File Type: jpg IMG_2745.JPG (226.3 KB)
File Type: jpg IMG_2753.JPG (217.6 KB)
File Type: jpg IMG_2755.JPG (185.8 KB)






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire