samedi 31 janvier 2015

Thank the world for reef keeping.

It seems that the past two months have put me in the lowest mental part of my life. Everything has crumbled in what I called my peaceful schedule of a life. My parents separated, I lost my relationship, I fell down my stairs and hurt my right side of my body, and due to chemical issues near my room I am having various side effects along with depression that Lower me further. However, there is always one thing there for me, that keeps me going. My reef tank. The lower I get mentally, the harder I work on it. It's my getaway, and my release. It's looking amazing right now, and I find myself watching it on end, losing track of time. It never disappoints, and it's always there. I want to thank all of you, for all the help and advice I have received, all positive and kind of course. It means the world, and it pushes me along. Reef keepers, keep feeding, and keep sharing, because it might just be keeping others going, too.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire