vendredi 30 janvier 2015

10 gallon reef

Ok so I just recently started up my 10 gallon nano reef. I used 10lbs of live sand and about 10 or so lbs of live rock my my 55 gallon setup. For my filter I am using a Marineland Penguin Power 200gph with the mechanical filter cartridge and a bad of chemipure elite, I also have a 50 watt submersible heater.

What I am wondering is I set the tank up a week ago and have tested my water every day since and I have 0 ammonia 0 nitrite and 0 to 5ppm nitrate. Is there going to be anymore of a cycle? Or because I used live rock from an astablished tank and live sand will there not be a cycle? I currently have no live stock in the tank but plan on keeping Softie, Lps, and possibly a few sps. Is it a good time to add a cleanup crew or possible a clown or coral? Any thoughts would be great.

Also I'm using rodi water with insta ocean reef salt.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire