mercredi 28 janvier 2015

Hello Everyone

I just got the permission to post issues cleared up and have been following this site for months. I have been keeping saltwater critters for about 6 or 7 years. I thought I had a basic understanding until I read the reef keeping made easy and Docs skimmer threads. I have a 120 DT with 3 tangs, 2 clowns 1 cleaner wrasse and a fire shrimp with 1 hammer, 1 frogspawn and 2 acans. I used to have a refugium, substrate and bio pellets. Thanks to Geoff, I now have a 35 gallon settling barrel which has a siphon cleaning set up and a 30 gallon sump. I couldnt do the conical tank. I have a Bermuda skimmer but I will have to ask Doc how it compares to the newer ones. Thanks to all of you for the valuable info you post on here daily.

Jay




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire