jeudi 2 octobre 2014

Well i just ordered....

Well, my LFS who i trust alot, as hes a expert in saltwater, hes a one man shop, very small place, and does saltwater fish only, put an order in for me 2 BLUE REEF CHROMIS, even though he order them i won't be picking them up until 17th, that will mark 6 weeks without having any fish in my tank since i toke out my 2 clowns and goby, so whatever it was that they had, i should be ok to add them. But im still up and down about the issue, might give it an extra week to be safe, also gives me time to make sure the 2 chromis will eat well and look healthy in his tanks before i pick them up







I also had a question about clownfish, can a Black & White Ocellaris Clownfish become a mated pair with a True Percula Clownfish?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire