jeudi 2 octobre 2014

Stocking suggestions?

Hey all, been a few since I last posted, since the. We have made I through the cycles with both tanks.



The first tank is a 150 gallon and it has a 30 gallon sump, it is a FOWLR, and we have filter socks chaeto and a skimmer for filtration, the fish we have in this tank is a Stars and Stripes puffer, a Coran angel, squirrel fish, maroon clown, and a watchman goby, is there anything else that could go in with these guys just to add a little life to the tank?



We also have a 21 gallon with only a mandarin in it, is there any other fish that could go in with him that won't over compete with him, I love that fish and he will be the main attraction in this tank as long as he wishes!! I thought about some cleaner crew with him because we can't have a clean up crew I. The big tank, and would like to try my hand at some bright easy corals if you have some suggestions, all of the corals will eventually make there way into a 90 gallon if they get out of hand.



Would like to try my hand at a frag tank in the future, but my question is, do you guys sell your frags or trade them, or what is your purpose for the frags you grow?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire