mercredi 1 octobre 2014

Patience, Luck, and the Lined Dartfish

So as many of you may know my fondness for the Scissortail Dartfish. Unfortunately with the time away from the house in July and the subsequent fish babysitter food debacle, I had lost many of my fish including my scissortail. This is the only time fish have died in my tank. I always liked my scissortail and my pale dartfish (reefs2go called it a zebra but that was 100% false and I kept it anyway) and I had always wanted an entire dartfish collection. But there are so few dartfish (not the firefish just dartfish).. There's the Scissortail, Zebra, Blue Gudgeon, Blue, and the rarest of all... The Lined Dartfish.... Well well... After 3 years Liveaquaria got some.. They are even more rare than my Randalls asessor. I saw it last night on divers den, a $130 lined dartfish.. I thought holy cr*p this can't be true.. But it was and since I didn't want to spend that much I decided to check the regular liveaquaria site. And guess what, Lined Dartfish $69.99.. They must have gotten a few in and sent one to Wisconsin (Divers Den) and the rest stayed in California. So I bought one... And there must have been maybe 1 or 2 since between yesterday afternoon when they got listed and this morning the Lined Dartfish are no longer availible (Divers den still has their one but not Liveaquaria) So I must have been one of a very very few to get them or the only one to get one from Liveaquaria.. Talk about luck.. It should be in the mail tonight and at my house tomorrow. These things are rare, and it'll make a great addition to my peacefull tank. I'll add pics when I get it. But for all of you out there who want cool fish, patience pays off...




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire