mercredi 1 octobre 2014

First shark

I am getting a cat shark of some kind, but I am not sure which. I am considering the black-banded cat shark, but the site I am looking at gives not one, not two, but three different maximum sizes for it.





Maximum Length :14.9 inches



a little bit of text later;



The Black Banded Cat Shark grows up to 48 inches.



just after that;



The Black Banded Cat Shark fish will generally come around 6 - 12 inches in size.



I need to know the size of this shark from someone who understands what they're doing, not these guys. I also hear a ton that the minimum size for the tank should be 180 gallons, what is the RECOMMENDED size and what equipment is needed to maintain this tank and what objects should I put in such as coral or decorative items? I know that freshwater tanks require a lot of cleaning, what is the situation for this, since it will be salt water? Finally I need to know what type of food it will need, how much, and when. I understand this place has knowledgeable members, and I want advice from them, not someone who sees the sharks as $100 price tags.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire