mercredi 21 mars 2018

Re-reading my old threads (sorry)

I've been gone from this forum for a long while. I spent a lot of time on here figuring out things for my own tank and getting advice to keep that thing running. There are so many intelligent people on here with years of experience and yet when I asked for help or advice, I got snobby when they didn't tell me what I wanted to hear. I was literally the worst.

Nowadays I'm away from home at college. Before I left I turned my 72 gallon into a 120 gallon and am loving life, or I was until Irma wiped out half of my fish :peeved:

Anyways the point of this thread is to basically apologize to everyone who interacted with me before college on this website (basically everyone) and that I now have a much larger tank that I am so much happier with and get to spend the whole summer working on.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: IMG_7458.jpg Views: N/A Size: 180.6 KB ID: 173274  


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire