jeudi 29 mars 2018

ich question about freshwater dip

I have heard it said that a freshwater dip for 5 to ten minutes can take care of possible infected fish...I believe this is probably false..anyone know about this ..if not what is the freshwater dip used for.

I lost a tang suddenly with no visible signs of ich just a late afternoon lethargy one day and then listing gone the next morn but color was vibrant I could see nothing on the body..was eating the day before and i think earlier that day ate as well..just had fins folded up and was kind of hanging in a spot above the sand..was not at the top gasping or anyting...i think breathing was harder but i have no standard to compare it to..and that was near the end..my other guys are ok so far its been about 10 days...would love advice


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire