mercredi 21 mars 2018

feeding bubble tip anemone

so i have this BTA that hid under the rocks since i got him. it finally moved and I can actually feed him now but he doesnt take any food. It doesnt help that my fire shrimp mugs him every time I try to feed it. the shrimp just goes right inside the BTA's mouth and pulls everything out lol. quite funny to watch sad to say. should i just leave it alone and hope it moves to another spot? my tangs also take everything out of its mouth as i feed. I try to feed the other fish first but it doesnt help. I also have a Sebae anemone that doesnt seem to eat either but looks healthy nonetheless. it is also a baby. both about the size of a quarter. should i be worried or will they survive if i dont target feed?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire