jeudi 29 mars 2018

TDS Readings advice/help

Hello everyone, Bought a HM TDS meter, as I've been fighting a strong green hair algea battle. This started after I moved to a rural area.
Part of the problem is I wasn't sure how my R/O system 3 stage ** (not a DI unit) functioned it works either way a valve is turned, and no one knows exactly which way it's supposed to go. I think I figured it out with the TDS meter. I get two readings with the valve turned one way it reads 8ppm, the other way it reads 5ppm, so I'm assuming it's the position that gives me the 5ppm reading. However, in that position it uses maybe 20:1 waste water...maybe much more?

So here's my readings, please advise or give me some feedback..

TAP WATER is @ 241ppm.
R/O is @ 5-8 ppm.
R/O HOLDING TANK WATER is @ 33ppm?????(I don't understand this.. it's the same water) it goes from 5-8 ppm to 33 ppm. Could be not clean enough, or slight algea buildup on wall of holding tank(it's a BRUTE) trash can.
What say you folks?
Any advice appreciated, Thanks in advance


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire