mardi 20 mars 2018

Help with what to get?

hello, I was wondering if yall have any saltwater recommendations that could benefit my 10-gallon nano tank? I know nanos are typically harder to care for, however, its what i was able to manage, with my time and budget. only inhabitants in the tank right now are 2 trochus snail, and a Hamlet (a red mythrax crab). I have 7 pounds of live rock in there, however, I plan on adding a bit more in around a weeks time, I will probably try and hit the 10-12 pound mark. as of now, it is a low flow tank, with no corals, just whats growing on the live rock. I am very new to the hobby and would appreciate any suggestions

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: 20180317_222417.jpg Views: N/A Size: 51.7 KB ID: 173210   Click image for larger version Name: reef pic 1.jpg Views: N/A Size: 115.6 KB ID: 173218   Click image for larger version Name: reef pic 2.jpg Views: N/A Size: 104.8 KB ID: 173226  



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire