dimanche 18 mars 2018

75 gallon FOWRL build Livestock thoughts

Still trying to get the tank ready.. so I have some time to work this out, but I have some livestock questions...

Ok Build is:

FOWLR build
75 Gallon
80 Lbs live sand
3 Hydor Koralia Nano Aquarium Circulation Pump 425 GPH
Reef Octopus Classic 90 HOB
40 lbs Live Rock
30 Lbs base Rock
200w Heater

CUC will be (when needed)

60 Dwarf Ceriths
18 Nassarius vibex
28 Florida Ceriths
22 Nerites


My current thought on livestock...

6 x Green Chromis (Chromis viridis)
2 x Ocellaris Clownfish (Amphiprion ocellaris)
1 x Purple Firefish Goby (Nemateleotris decora)
1 x Six Line Wrasse (Pseudocheilinus hexataenia)
1 x Spotted Hawkfish (Cirrhitichthys aprinus)
1 x Dwarf Lionfish (Dendrochirus brachypterus)


I've considered cardinal fish instead of Chromis and might still go that way, but I really like the color and look of the green-blue Chromis

I don't think my tank is large enough for a 'true' lionfish, not sure if a dwarf will work either (I've read 50 gallon minimum, but I know sometimes you need more)...

I'm looking for thoughts and inputs... considerations for my tank..

I'm a noob, so I'll need suggestions on stocking order (the list above is my current order, top would be first bottom last, 4 weeks between species) ... I also don't want fish that are going to be TOO hard to maintain (I've tried to choose species that Liveaquria carry in their 'beginner' tag)

I want some shoaling (thus the 6 Chromis), I'd like 'enough' movement... some variety in color and shape

Ok... let the learning begin... According to AqAdvisor calculators and Liveaquria, these all work together, and in my tank; but looking at details of each species it is very difficult to determine exactly!!

With this build my thought is keeping the tank at 80 degrees F, 1.024 Specific Gravity and pH of about 8.2


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire