vendredi 23 mars 2018

Constant stream coming out of second overflow

I have one of these 16" Shadow Over Flow boxes with 3 different drains, a main, secondary and emergency drain.

I had been running my original return hose that was meant for a much smaller pump without many issues in to a return bar. I didn't like that at all and kept been meaning to switch to a bigger hose and a different style water sprayer

Well, I did that today. I upon pulling it out I also cleaned the return pump in vinegar, put the new hose one, switch out the return nozzle and fired it up.


:bigeek::bigeek:


OMG, there was now a hurricane of water flying out of this thing. I had to turn my return pump down to it's slowest setting and it was still all over the place.

That said, I now have everything aimed the right way, adjusted the main so I don't hear any gurgles or anything and added more water because it now was too fast for the sump and I was spraying bubbles everyone. What that also did was make it so there is now a constant stream coming out of the secondary over flow. I don't think this is really a big deal because I'm pretty sure that's exactly what it is there for, but wanted to hear others takes before I flood something lol


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire