mardi 27 mars 2018

How much [permanent] movement can a fish take?

Hi,
So I am working on the logistics of setting up a 40g fish tank but before going further I realized I may have a problem. I live next to a highly transited road, not much speed but all type of vehicles go through it. I can still notice when a heavy truck goes in front of the building, but I am used to the vibrations of medium to small vehicles.

My father has a fish tank in a city that has "frequent" earthquakes, and some of his fishes die after strong ones. (I do not live there)
info: 1 earthquake in the past 30 days, and 65 in the past 365 days according to earthquaketrack website with an average of 4.5

I know the strength of the disruptions between earthquakes and traffics is big, but I want to make things right from the start. The moments are not hard enough to affects humans, or the buildings, but I wonder if its too much for fishes. I am also already thinking of options to reduce the movements by a custom set up of the tank.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire