samedi 31 mars 2018

Beginner to Dosing - What to Order?

Hi guys! Hope everyone is well and has a great holiday. I just finished setting up my system after a couple years on hold and am now looking into dosing and getting set up and prepared. I have all but what to order for mixes and am confused how to go about it. I've watched a ton of videos and it seems very complex. I'm hoping there is a premade solution to get started and in the future I'll go with BRS and their 2 part. I see Ken's has a bunch of already made chemicals but don't want to order the wrong things so could use some feedback. I'd relly appreciate any suggestions and would like to order soon. Thanks in advance for your time and consideration!

I'm posting a video of my new setup and would love to hear what you think would improve upon what I have thus far, Thanks again!

https://youtu.be/g063ieZ4Y6s


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire