dimanche 25 mars 2018

A lot about a little and a little about a lot

So I have been keeping home aquariums all my life... Started with a betta at 2 years old. I have done it all in the broad sense of the saying, tropical community, livebearer breeding, planted, biotype, rapids, brackish, FOWLR.... Now I am 32 and have my own kids to teach. Right now we have a planted guppy tank and teaching the biology of genetics to them. Well anyway I am delving into the immense world of reefing. I don't have a mentor so figured a community would be better anyway lol. I'm looking to make some friends that might tutor me on the occasional thing that I don't have time to spend hours or even days researching! Like right now I bought a light but can't find anything on what corals it will actually support and I need someone to help me wrap my head around a light chart that is supposed to tell me definitively what can go where. So anyway HI big family of fish fans here looking for some reefy friends lol


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire