vendredi 21 octobre 2016

Seahorse info

Hello I may only be 13 but I have a lot of experience keeping reef tanks and was looking into keeping seahorses I have recently purchased a 15 gallon column aquarium from Petco and set it up it has live sand and a few rocks including a large piece of dead coral this tank is probably good enough to keep a pair of Tiger Tail seahorses and a mandarin goby also I wanted to know about pipefish any posts will be greatly appreciated and this is my first post I would like to hear things like what the best frozen foods will be I have had a lot of saltwater experience and great knowledge and have kept up with very heavy payloads bio cubes and some expert care fish these seahorses say moderate so when kept with perfect water quality and no fast-moving fish should not be a big challenge for me also I wanted to know specific prices where to buy the seahorses from and if anybody has personal experience with a tank like this set up as a seahorse tank please let me know I was also going to stock the tank heavily with macro algae to help with biological filtration and offer good refuge for copepods this also offers a non stinging variety that is very similar to Coral with coloration any posts will be appreciated thank you


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire