dimanche 30 octobre 2016

Kenya Tree Issues

Hello All:
I know people are gong to say Kenyas are weeds. But I like them and have a really nice one this is happy.

I bought a new one and a neon green sinularia. They came friday.

The Kenya was broken away from the plug/frag when I got it. It was also bent over. I tried to use putty, but by last night it had dislodged and ended up on the sand.

I puttied it again. That did not help it, although it was definitely trying to thrive.

I took it out today after watching a YouTube video and got rid of the putty. Then I super glued it.

It only looks so-so about an hour after. It is still purple. But it seems to be shrinking.

I am hopefully attaching an overall shot of the tank and some close ups of the kenya I am worried about.

Any thoughts? When will I know if it is dead? I have already complained about it to LA.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: IMG_4370.JPG Views: N/A Size: 119.2 KB ID: 140401   Click image for larger version Name: IMG_3370.JPG Views: N/A Size: 124.9 KB ID: 140409   Click image for larger version Name: IMG_3368.JPG Views: N/A Size: 100.3 KB ID: 140417  

Click image for larger version Name: image1a2.JPG Views: N/A Size: 102.6 KB ID: 140425  


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire