jeudi 27 octobre 2016

Back once more

Good morning/afternoon TRT.

I'm back, my original account password was changed and I forgot to reset it in time. So a few months later I have decided to set up another account.

So updates to the system...

- I now have 2 fish, a true perc clown, and a PJ cardinal.
- I have an aqua illumination prime as my main light.
- I've got about 30 blue mushroom corals and just started using RODI again.

The reason I didn't actually use it was because when I moved house there wasn't a tap we could use in range at all, so I reverted to rainwater. What I forgot was that the water didn't go directly into our huge water tank but started at our iron roof then got to our tanks. So my corals started dying, I had no idea what was up so I decided to do some research on it.

So then I went to my LFS and got 100 litres of saltwater from them and did a 100% water change to save my remaining mushrooms.

It worked, so today I set up our RODI pump and will never go back.

So everything is doing really really well and one of my friends who owns a nine foot reef decided to pull his tank down due to aptasia. He decided to give away all his livestock to give him a break from marine for a few months. So I was the lucky recipient of the mushrooms I was just talking about.

Im going to try and add a few photos soon.

Alright, so thats it for now I will update as soon as I can. :)

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: IMG_0695.jpg Views: N/A Size: 111.4 KB ID: 140257  


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire