vendredi 28 octobre 2016

Lights... I know, I know

I'll start with sorry. I know this has been discussed at length over time, and I've tried to read as many threads as possible. But technology and prices change so fast I thought I'd try to get the latest update.

So I am setting up a new (used) 48" wide 80g tank with 48" wide 55g refugium. I'd like to keep just about everything except maybe SPS. I've read a lot about the 165W Marsaqua black box LED's, and most love them. But there is always those on Amazon that have issues.

I don't have a ton to spend on lights, but would like to get the best I can, maybe around $200 or so. I know most of you have weighed in on this subject at some point, but maybe one more time for the new guy. : )

Thanks.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire