lundi 24 octobre 2016

Gyre 150 Help

So I just got a used one and these things are amazing. It has replaced almost all the other wave makers in my tank.

The issue I have it getting it adjusted right. I have it set up at the top end of the tank with the fans pointing up at a 60 degree angle. The far end of the tank see a lot of current that kicks up the sand in bottom right corner. The coral under the gyre is seeing very little movement. If I turn it up to get more movement at the bottom of the gyre it kicks up my sand.

So is there a science behind how to turn the direction of the heads to adjust flows in different areas of the tank? Or a mode that may do the same thing without kicking up sand?

Or is my sand just to small? Its a little bit bigger than fine grade sand.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire